Bob Dylan is so hard to find on You Tube and have had no cd's in so many years, he speaks to me directly. I think all artists and all bleeding hearts would feel some how comforted for to understand Bob is good for the soul. For some reason I have a lot of you on my mind right now and feel for the energy you project, I love you so much!
Hello all! The following is taken directly and with all permission surely from my bible www. bullyonline. com. ( [link] ) Perhaps it will be of interest to one person, maybe more, maybe none!
I am very, very sick today, please forgive me if you're waiting upon or curious of a response or any communication from me. I love you all, Audra.
Where are people bullied?
Bullying in the family
Dealing with a serial bully, psychopath or sociopath in the family Issues: bullying relations, family bullying, abusive partners, abusive relationships, power, control, domination, subjugation, manipulation, intimidation, narcissism, attention seeking, arrogance, fear, shame, embarrassment, guilt, denial.
A favorite tactic of the bully in the family is to set people against each other. The benefits to the bully are that:
a) the bully gains a great deal of gratification (a perverse form of satisfaction) from encouraging and provoking argument, quarreling and hostility, and then from watching others engage in adversarial interaction and destructive conflict, and
b) the ensuing conflict ensures that people's attention is distracted and diverted away from the cause of the conflict
The family bully encourages and manipulates family members etc to lie, act dishonorably and dishonestly, withhold information, spread misinformation, and to punish the target for alleged infractions, ie the family members become the bully's unwitting (and sometimes witting) instruments of harassment.
Bullies are adept at distorting peoples' perceptions with intent to engender a negative view of their target in the minds of family members, neighbors, friends and people in positions of officialdom and authority; this is achieved through undermining, the creation of doubts and suspicions, and the sharing of false concerns, etc. This poisoning of people's minds is difficult to counter, however explaining the game in a calm articulate manner helps people to see through the mask of deceit and to understand how and why they are being used as pawns.
WHAT IS 'BULLYING'?
How do I recognize a bully?
Who does this describe in your life?
- Jekyll & Hyde nature - vicious and vindictive in private, but innocent and charming in front of witnesses; no-one can (or wants to) believe this individual has a vindictive nature - only the current target sees both sides
- is a convincing, compulsive liar and when called to account, will make up anything spontaneously to fit their needs at that moment
- uses lots of charm and is always plausible and convincing when peers, superiors or others are present; the motive of the charm is deception and its purpose is to compensate for lack of empathy
- relies on mimicry to convince others that they are a "normal" human being but their words, writing and deeds are hollow, superficial and glib
- displays a great deal of certitude and self-absurdness to mask their insecurity
- excels at deception
- exhibits unusual inappropriate attitudes to sexual matters or sexual behavior; underneath the charming exterior there are often suspicions or intimations of sexual harassment, sex discrimination or sexual abuse (sometimes racial prejudice as well)
- exhibits much controlling behavior and is a control freak
- displays a compulsive need to criticize whilst simultaneously refusing to acknowledge, value and praise others
- when called upon to share or address the needs and concerns of others, responds with impatience, irritability and aggression
- often has an overwhelming, unhealthy and narcissistic need to portray themselves as a wonderful, kind, caring and compassionate person, in contrast to their behavior and treatment of others; the bully is oblivious to the discrepancy between how they like to be seen (and believe they are seen), and how they are actually seen
- has an overbearing belief in their qualities of leadership but cannot distinguish between leadership (maturity, decisiveness, assertiveness, trust and integrity) and bullying (immaturity, impulsiveness, aggression, distrust and deceitfulness)
- when called to account, immediately and aggressively denies everything, then counter-attacks with distorted or fabricated criticisms and allegations; if this is insufficient, quickly feigns victim hood, often by bursting into tears (the purpose is to avoid answering the question and thus evade accountability by manipulating others through the use of guilt)
- is also ... aggressive, devious, manipulative, spiteful, vengeful, doesn't listen, can't sustain mature adult conversation, lacks a conscience, shows no remorse, is drawn to power, emotionally cold and flat, humorless, joyless, ungrateful, dysfunctional, disruptive, divisive, rigid and inflexible, selfish, insincere, insecure, immature and deeply inadequate, especially in interpersonal skills
I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF SOME OF THESE ARE ACTUALLY CATS, BUT THEY SORT OF RESEMBLE A CAT! I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING THESE THINGS FOR SO LONG! SOME OF THESE I PUT MORE THEN ONCE IN DIFFERENT PLACES.
HA HA NOT SURE HOW TO REALLY CLASSIFY SOME OF THESE THERE ARE SO MANY CATEGORIES SO I JUST TRY MY BEST YOU'LL FIGURE IT OUT AS YOU ALL KNOW WHAT LOOKS COOL AND WHAT YOU LIKE RIGHT??!!
I HAVE 1,000'S LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED HELP TO FIND ANYTHING AT ALL!
I THINK THAT I'M DONE AS I HAVE FIGURED OUT A LOT ABOUT STA'SH JOURNAL WRITING TONIGHT, COOL HUG??
I THINK IT'S REALLY BEST YOU LISTEN TO BOB SEGER IF LOOKING AT THIS, HERE'S THE YOU TUBE LINK